Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Orange peel buddah


Orange peel buddah, originally uploaded by mobiuscycle.

My best friend just made a trip to Seattle just to see me! I feel so full! It was as if she had never left. Five years erased instantly. We're like sisters that get along because we weren't forced to grow up together. I've been telling her all about the food I've been cooking lately and she was most excited about it. So, Sarah and I prepared at the Farmer's Market Sunday. We got lucky, the guys at Loki were able to bring home one more week of fresh salmon! That's right, never been frozen. I pan fry it on the skin with olive oil under, lemon and sea salt on top. Lid the pan on medium, make sure the pan is hot before you put the salmon in. If you pull it right when the center goes from dark to light pink it will melt in your mouth. Like lobster. Frickin unbelievable! Hearth and home with the best of friends. One of the nicest things about being a homebody is having your best homebody friend over for a couple of homecooking days!

No comments:

Post a Comment